Discover Umbria with me,
the only American authorized Guida Regionale dell'Umbria
...and the #1 Attraction in Assisi for Trip Advisor
or as Deborah (from New York) put it:
"You were the most intelligent, interesting, funny,
passionate and generous guide I have ever experienced."
You'll know why if you discover "Anne's" Italy.
Live our region of Umbria through
* the discovery of the medieval hilltowns' endless "hidden secrets" (you have to know where to look!)
* encounters with the people (in the hilltowns, in the rural areas)
* full immersion in festivals and folklore
* the savoring of local foods, wines (such variety, town-to-town!)
My love of Umbria started years ago while working the land with our farm neighbors, our "teachers" and treasured friends.
Life's greatest pleasures now?
* Revealing Umbrian hilltown secrets with people from around the world as the only American authorized Umbrian regional tour guide.
* Taking such pleasure in my visitors' enthusiasm for the hilltown "secrets" we uncover, the unforgettable people they meet, the wondrous festivals they live.
Hilltown visitors' enthusiasm:
"Everything about our trip to Italy was ….unbelievable, but the tours with you and the people we met thru you and in Assisi are the most memorable moments of our lives." Mary Jo and Victor B., Fresno, CA
"We have had private and semi-private tours all over Europe with great success, but nothing as great as our tour of Assisi with Anne. We learned more in a half-day with her than we could have learned in a week! This experience was unforgettable the benefits of the tour far outweighed the cost!" Lou and Bernard, Pittsburgh, PA
"If you really want to understand Umbria from the inside, call Annie. She gives you the local flavor like no one else can. We couldn't imagine having been in Assisi without her." George and Diane F. San Francisco, CA
"Anne is great at making the cities, people and lifestyle of Umbria come alive and brought out many details which we would have otherwise missed." Keith and Cheryl Kelley, San Diego, CA
"The warmth of Assisi's history, customs and peoples were given to us almost as one would give a gift..." Bob and Anne Williams, Jacksonville, FL
Pian della Pieve
Assisi 06081 (PG) Italy
Tel: +39 075 802334
Cell: +39 333 9238448
Partita Iva: 02973710540
Thanks to Agenzia Viaggi Stoppini in Assisi for all technical support for my guided visits (bus transportation, organization of meals, etc)