Ingredients (for 4 – 5 persons):
- spaghetti (1 lb for every 5 persons)
- Parmesan, grated (q. b. ie, “quanto basta” – or “as much as you need”)
- salt, pepper, q. b.
- Extra-vigin olive oil, q. b.
- eggs, organic if possible – 1 for every 2 persons (if small, one per person)
- prosciutto – 2 or 3 slices, diced
- garlic cloves – 3 – 4
Break asparagus talks into pieces about 1/2” long. Rinse in cold water. Set aside. Within a minute or so, add asparagus pieces and simmer a few minutes, until asparagus tenter. Add a ladleful of hot water if you wish to moisten…
Beat eggs, adding a bit of salt, generous amount of black pepper. (Note: not too much salt as Parmesan is salty).
When spaghetti are cooked al dente, drain immediately, saving some of the boiling pasta water in case you need to add to sauce to moisten… Immediately stir in the beaten eggs, then the asparagus mixture.
Sprinkle with Parmesan and add salt, pepper as needed. Serve.